Tofo Dive and Watersport Centre
Liquid Adventures is a water sports centre in Tofo, Mozambique. Our PADI dive centre offers a full range of scuba diving experiences from Discover Scuba Diving, Open Water Courses, through to Divemaster internships. We also offer ocean safaris, kayaking, surfing & game fishing.
Why not come & WET YOUR DREAMS.
INCLUDED IN ALL DIVE BOOKINGS :
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- MAPUTO TRANSFER REFUNDS (PUBLIC TRANSPORT ONLY)
- MORNING PICK UPS (FOR NON-TOFO BASED DIVERS)
- SNACKS & DRINKS ON DOUBLE TANK TRIPS
- FREE OCEAN SAFARI DOWN 'WHALESHARK ALLEY' ON SOUTH DOUBLE TANK TRIPS
- FAR REEF TAX
- USE OF SURFBOARDS & BODY BOARDS
- USE OF OCEAN KAYAK (WHEN AVAILABLE)
DISCOUNTED DIVE PACKAGES AVALABLE
Mozambique Dive Adventures
Here on the Manta Coast you can experience the best of Mozambique diving, from large Pelagics such as mantas and whalesharks to stunning macro-life like nudibranchs & frogfish.
- Registered PADI Dive Center, with on-site pool.
- All PADI courses from Discover Scuba up to Divemaster.
- 2 x 8m Superduck dive boats.
- Full range of Scubapro rental gear.
- Outstanding safety record.
- World class dive sites with safe, friendly dive staff.
- Foreign languages welcome.
- Dive and ocean safari packages a must.
- Restaurant and bar facilities, with free WiFi.
Daily Ocean Safaris.
Experience the beauty of snorkeling with Whalesharks, Mantas, Dolphins and other creatures of the blue. From June to November whalewatching is an unforgettable added bonus as Humpback Whales cruise the coast. Trips depart daily at 10h30. All trips led by qualified dive masters.
Visit the Unseen
Liquid Adventures also runs kayak trips to Ilha Do Inhambane, a beautiful island in the lagoon. This day trip includes a village visit, lunch & local dhow boat ride - a truly special experience.
Ride The Waves
Tofo is famous for its surf. Get wet with our experienced surf instructors, with one-on-one or group lessons. Or go it alone & hire a board (or bodyboard) for the hour or day.
Live the Dream
We can offer a wide range of affordable & comfortable accommodation at the Turtle Cove Lodge or Mozambeat Motel; from chalets, to dorms to camping, as well as self catering rooms at Timbuktu - just above the dive shop.
At the back of the dive shop we have the ultimate swimming pool with a view, for diving pool sessions or simply relaxing with a beer.Go ahead and book your dream Liquid Adventure now. Contact us